Here’s the thing that’s so great about Not Ketchup fruit ketchups: They’re incredibly versatile. Would you use tomato ketchup in a cocktail? On oatmeal? To glaze cupcakes? Unlikely. But because Not Ketchup fruit ketchup is made from ripe, sweet fruit, it walks the line between sweet and savory in a way tomato ketchup can’t.
We’ve got tons of Not Ketchup recipes to spark your imagination (click here to see the full list). But you don’t always need a recipe, right? So here are 21 more ideas for using Not Ketchup fruit ketchup in your kitchen. Try them and let us know your favorites!
- Soda: Mix a few tablespoons of Not Ketchup with club soda, Sprite or 7-Up (bonus: no corn syrup or chemicals!).
- Tea: Mix a teaspoon of Not Ketchup with a cup of your favorite herbal tea.
- Iced tea: Jazz up a pitcher of iced tea with Smoky Date Not Ketchup.
- Cocktail: Make a Tangy Sunrise with orange juice, tequila, and Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup.
- Smoothie: Add some Not Ketchup to your favorite fruit smoothie for a tangy jolt of flavor.
- Salad dressing: Mix Not Ketchup with olive oil and a little Dijon mustard to dress your favorite salad.
- Fruit salad: Toss cut-up watermelon and red plums in Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup and lime juice for an ultra-red fruit salad.
- Fruity mustard: Mix your favorite flavor of Not Ketchup fruit ketchup with Dijon mustard for the ultimate sandwich spread.
- Chicken: Paint a store-bought rotisserie chicken with Smoky Date Not Ketchup and heat in a 350-degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Spicy steak tacos: Brush Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup onto flank steak in the last few minutes on the grill. Slice on the bias and wrap in flour tortillas.
- Dip: Mayonnaise, Dijon mustard and your favorite Not Ketchup fruit ketchup. Perfect with grilled artichokes.
- Baked Brie: Pour Not Ketchup fruit ketchup on top of a wheel of ripe Brie and bake in a small bowl or shallow baking dish for 10 minutes at 350 degrees until soft and runny. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and serve with crackers or sliced baguette.
- Meatloaf: Paint meatloaf with Not Ketchup before baking. Serve with more Not Ketchup on the side.
- Fries: Serve Not Ketchup fruit ketchup with sweet potato fries or thick oven-roasted potato wedges.
- Curry: Drizzle Smoky Date Not Ketchup over curried lentils or chickpeas.
- Deviled eggs: Mix Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup with hard-boiled egg yolks, mustard, and Greek yogurt, then pipe into hard-cooked egg whites. Finish with a drizzle of Not Ketchup.
- Grilled cheese: Spread Not Ketchup fruit ketchup on whole-grain bread, top with aged Cheddar cheese, and grill with butter until golden and melty. Serve with more Not Ketchup for dipping.
- “Cheesecake”: Mix softened cream cheese with Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup; spread on toasted pound cake and top with fresh blueberries.
- Dumplings: Mix Not Ketchup fruit ketchup with soy sauce to make a great dipping sauce for Chinese dumplings.
- Brownies: Add your favorite flavor of Not Ketchup to packaged brownie mix for kicked-up brownies.
- Quesadilla: Monterey jack cheese, shredded rotisserie chicken, chopped red onions, and Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup in a flour tortilla.
Hope you enjoy these Not Ketchup recipe ideas! ~ Erika