Blueberry White Pepper “Not Ketchup” (Individual Bottle)
- Tangy grilling and dipping sauce made from ripe blueberries
- Delicious with lamb, pork, chicken, fish, shellfish, beef, turkey, sausages, burgers, fries, cheese
- Use for dipping, grilling, glazing, roasting, simmering, stir-fry
- Certified “Paleo-Friendly” by The Paleo Foundation – no grains, dairy, legumes or refined sugar (not strict Paleo, contains raw cane sugar)
- Gluten free
**Free shipping for orders $40 and above**
Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup mixes sweet-tart ripe blueberries with the subtle, dusky warmth of white pepper. This sauce works equally well with savory and sweet. We’ve paired it with chicken, lamb, French fries, cheese, and ice cream, and so far we haven’t found a bad combination. Use it as a marinade, grilling glaze, baking sauce, or dip.
We make Not Ketchup gourmet dipping sauces with ripe fruit, farm-fresh onions, pure apple cider vinegar, and natural sweeteners. No white sugar, no preservatives, and no artificial colors or flavors.
- Serve Blueberry White Pepper Not Ketchup as a dip with baby lamb chops
- Roll fresh goat cheese into balls, coat with chopped toasted almonds, and serve in a puddle of Not Ketchup
- Use it to glaze roasted sweet potatoes
- Pour it over Greek yogurt and top with fresh blueberries for a new twist on breakfast
** Free shipping for orders $40 and above!**