Mix slow-roasted pork shoulder with Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup for the most delicious pulled pork sandwich you’ll ever taste. Roast the pork overnight in a low oven or cook it in a slow cooker or Crockpot. This is a great party dish, as the oven or slow cooker does most of the work!
- Pork butt or shoulder roast, 4 to 5 pounds
- 3 Tablespoons garlic salt
- 3 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1 bottle Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup, plus more for serving
- Soft dinner rolls and cole slaw, for serving
- Place the pork roast in a slow cooker. Sprinkle with the garlic salt and chili powder, rubbing the spices into all sides of the meat. Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours, until the meat is tender and falling apart. (You can also cook the pork in a heavy, tightly covered roasting pan in the oven at 200 degrees F for the same amount of time.)
- Using two forks, shred the meat right in the pot and mix with the accumulated juices. Add 1 bottle Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup and stir to combine.
- To serve, pile the pulled pork onto a soft dinner roll. Top with cole slaw and more Cherry Chipotle Not Ketchup.
8-10 hours (mostly inactive) | 10+ servings
Hope you enjoy this exclusive Not Ketchup recipe! ~ Erika